Independent Asset Finance Broker in the heart of the South West.
Asset Finance allows a business to buy or hire new or used equipment, machinery, vehicles etc and spread the cost over a period of time. It also offers the ability to raise cash against assets already within a business.
Colin Chastey, the Asset Finance Man, helps customers by talking with them and their professional advisers about their business needs now, and their goals for the future. He helps demystify the finance options available to them and then finds the right solution from the open market as he is not tied to one lender.
Asset Finance Man can help:
- A construction company that needs an excavator
- A restaurant that needs an oven or new tables and chairs
- A vehicle hire or delivery company that needs to add to their fleet
- A scaffolding company that needs scaffolding or a truck
- A farm contractor that needs a tractor, hedge cutter or other machinery
- An IT company that needs a new server or software
- Or, even a farm that needs more cows…
Commercial and Agricultural Finance Brokers
We specialise in commercial and agricultural business asset finance, farm finance and loans.
We can source finance for machinery, finance for vehicles, finance for grounds care equipment, finance for forestry equipment, finance for renewable energy projects, finance for farm buildings and finance for dairy cows, as well as many other requirements.
We work with a wide range of leading lenders who offer funding via hire purchase, lease purchase, operating lease and finance lease as well as loans and secured loans.
We are a broker, not a lender. We may receive a commission payment for introducing you to a lender. Commission levels may vary between lenders and between products that we source for you which may have an impact on the total cost of credit.